Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.13 in
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
CW3111 Covelo (C3111)
Lat: 39.75367 Lon: -123.20717 Elev: 1380ft.
17 Miles NE Potter Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a temperature falling to near 43 by 8pm, then rising to around 50 during the remainder of the night. North wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60. North northeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 47. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55. Light west wind.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Trinity River, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE