Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 0 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.367294 Lon: -122.572894 Elev: 1263ft.
12 Miles W Willows CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain and snow, becoming all rain after 10pm. Steady temperature around 33. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44. North wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE