Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 G 22 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.367294°N Lon: 122.572894°W Elev: 1263ft.
12 Miles W Willows CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy, with a north wind around 26 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 46. North northwest wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71. North wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. North wind around 7 mph becoming west northwest in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE