Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
- Wind SpeedWNW 4 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.702328 Lon: -123.484906 Elev: 1820ft.
6 Miles NE Laguna Pt CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a steady temperature around 60. West northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. North northwest wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Light north wind becoming west northwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. West northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE