Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 0 G 2 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.702328 Lon: -123.484906 Elev: 1820ft.
6 Miles NE Laguna Pt CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Light north northwest wind.
- Friday Rain after 10am. High near 43. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain before 10pm. Low around 35. Southwest wind around 11 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 39. North northwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North northeast wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE