Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest, tapering off in New England
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Read More... Humidity57% Wind SpeedS 14 G 18 mph Barometer29.97 in Dewpoint55°F (13°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hannibal Regional Airport (KHAE)
Lat: 39.73°N Lon: 91.44°W Elev: 769ft.
4 Miles WSW The Landing MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west after midnight. Saturday Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 76. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 50. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80. South wind 6 to 13 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. South wind around 11 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Monday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.