Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.37 in (1028.0 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Eureka Airport ASOS (KP68)
Lat: 39.60139°N Lon: 116.00556°W Elev: 5945ft.
4 Miles NNE Austin NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 55. South southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. South southwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. South southwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 37. South southwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Scattered snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Lander County and Southern Eureka County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE