Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Read More... Humidity73% Wind SpeedW 10 G 20 MPH Barometer30.16 in (1018.4 mb) Dewpoint35°F (2°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Eureka Airport ASOS (KP68)
Lat: 39.60139°N Lon: 116.00556°W Elev: 5945ft.
5 Miles WNW Eureka NV 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A chance of rain after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. North northwest wind around 8 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the evening. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Wednesday Night A chance of rain showers before 10pm, then a chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Christmas Day A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Saturday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Sunday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.