Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 15 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in (1021.1 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Eureka Airport ASOS (KP68)
Lat: 39.60139°N Lon: 116.00556°W Elev: 5945ft.
5 Miles WNW Eureka NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 25. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58. South southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 32. South wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. South southwest wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday A chance of rain showers. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Lander County and Southern Eureka County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE