Severe thunderstorms will continue this evening and tonight
Strong storms with heavy rain, wind and hail will continue over Oklahoma, Arkansas and northeast Texas this evening and tonight. Strong storms are also expected from northeast Pennsylvania to Maine. More strong storms may impact the Idaho panhandle, eastern Washington State, western Montana and southwest Tennessee. Hot temperatures continue for the Great Basin, southern Arizona and Oregon.
Read More... Humidity81% Wind SpeedN 8 mph Barometer30.09 in (1018.7 mb) Dewpoint51°F (11°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mattoon/Charleston, Coles County Memorial Airport (KMTO)
Lat: 39.48°N Lon: 88.28°W Elev: 722ft.
3 Miles SSW Sullivan IL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 54. North wind around 7 mph. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. Northeast wind around 9 mph. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. South southeast wind around 9 mph. Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Saturday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.