Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
DW9043 Sparks (D9043)
Lat: 39.5988°N Lon: 119.73078°W Elev: 4466ft.
12 Miles WSW Wadsworth NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Reno-Carson City-Minden Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE