Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 14 G 23 mph
- Barometer29.56 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Hannibal Regional Airport (KHAE)
Lat: 39.73°N Lon: 91.44°W Elev: 769ft.
The Landing MO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain before 1am, then rain and snow between 1am and 4am, then snow after 4am. Low around 30. Blustery, with a north wind 20 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Wednesday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy, with a northwest wind 18 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. North wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ralls County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE