Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 9 mph
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Hannibal Regional Airport (KHAE)
Lat: 39.73 Lon: -91.44 Elev: 769ft.
The Landing MO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of snow before 1am, then a slight chance of snow after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 13. North wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 22. North wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. North wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 20. North wind 6 to 8 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. East wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 24.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ralls County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE