Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 12 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in (1023.8 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Oroville, Oroville Municipal Airport (KOVE)
Lat: 39.49472°N Lon: 121.62028°W Elev: 187ft.
5 Miles NE Oroville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 50. North northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 14 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Northeast wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. North northwest wind around 7 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE