Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 10 G 17 mph
- Barometer30.43 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Baltimore / Martin (KMTN)
Lat: 39.34 Lon: -76.42 Elev: 23ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 24. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Snow before 2pm, then snow and sleet. High near 33. Northeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday Night Freezing rain and sleet before 10pm, then rain and sleet between 10pm and midnight, then rain after midnight. Low around 30. East wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. New sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 45. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of rain showers before 2am, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 2am and 4am, then a chance of snow showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cecil County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE