Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
EEL RIVER (MNF) (EELC1)
Lat: 39.825278°N Lon: 123.0825°W Elev: 1500ft.
22 Miles NE Potter Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 58. South southwest wind 5 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Tonight Showers. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 41. South southwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Monday Scattered showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West northwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North northeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Trinity River, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE