Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer29.65 in (1005.0 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hagerstown Regional Airport (KHGR)
Lat: 39.71°N Lon: 77.73°W Elev: 722ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 65. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. High near 58. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 11pm, then a chance of snow between 11pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Windy, with a northwest wind 25 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 46 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Washington County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE