Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer29.90 in (1012.4 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Wilmington, New Castle County Airport (KILG)
Lat: 39.68°N Lon: 75.6°W Elev: 74ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. West wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Light east wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers likely before 4am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Windy. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Windy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Salem County, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE