Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Partly Cloudy and Breezy
- Wind SpeedSW 23 G 29 mph
- Barometer29.98 in
- Dewpoint-8°F (-22°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Copper Mountain (12,400 feet) (KCCU)
Lat: 39.48°N Lon: 106.15°W Elev: 12074ft.
2 Miles NNE Frisco CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Increasing clouds, with a low around 19. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 26. West wind 8 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 9pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 12. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 35. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South and Southeast Grand/West Central and Southwest Boulder/Gilpin/Clear Creek/Summit/North and West Park Counties Above 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE