Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 5 mph
- Barometer29.81 in (1006.8 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.57°N Lon: 104.85°W Elev: 5883ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow, mainly after 8am. Temperature rising to near 42 by 10am, then falling to around 34 during the remainder of the day. Calm wind becoming north northeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Snow, mainly before 11pm. Low around 25. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE