Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 13 mph
- Barometer29.58 in (998.2 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.24°N Lon: 102.29°W Elev: 4216ft.
Bonny Reservoir CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Increasing clouds, with a steady temperature around 46. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain before noon, then a chance of rain and snow between noon and 3pm, then a chance of snow after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Windy, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph increasing to 25 to 35 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 24. Windy, with a northwest wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yuma County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE