Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 11 G 25 MPH
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
ALDER SPRINGS (ECKC1)
Lat: 39.651617°N Lon: 122.724533°W Elev: 4543ft.
2 Miles SSW Alder Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 39. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. West northwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57. North wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North northeast wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE