Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
EEL RIVER (MNF) (EELC1)
Lat: 39.825278°N Lon: 123.0825°W Elev: 1500ft.
19 Miles SE Covelo CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain showers. Steady temperature around 38. West northwest wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Northeast wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. East wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Trinity River, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE