Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 8 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
EEL RIVER (MNF) (EELC1)
Lat: 39.825278 Lon: -123.0825 Elev: 1500ft.
19 Miles SE Covelo CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 32. Light north northeast wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 24. North northeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 40. Northeast wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Trinity River, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE