Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.702328 Lon: -123.484906 Elev: 1820ft.
7 Miles S Dos Rios CA
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Snow showers. High near 35. South southeast wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tonight Snow showers before 10pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Low around 27. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming north northwest in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 40. North northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. East northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE