Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 16 mph
- Barometer30.41 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Copper Mountain (12,400 feet) (KCCU)
Lat: 39.48°N Lon: 106.15°W Elev: 12074ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 15. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49. West wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. West wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand and Summit Counties Below 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE