Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1020.2 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Hagerstown Regional Airport (KHGR)
Lat: 39.71 Lon: -77.73 Elev: 722ft.
2 Miles WNW Thurmont MD
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow likely after 3am. Areas of dense fog before 3am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before noon. High near 30. West wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. West wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 27. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. West wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Frederick County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE