Variety of Weather Hazards Forecast Across Central, Eastern U.S.
An active weather pattern will dominate the central and eastern U.S. Friday and into the weekend. Rain is forecast on Friday from the southern Plains across the mid-Miss. & Ohio Valleys and into southern New England, with freezing rain for parts of the central Plains and snow in the Rockies and Great Lakes. Severe thunderstorms are possible for parts of the southern Plains and lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer30.10 in (1019.3 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Wilmington, New Castle County Airport (KILG)
Lat: 39.68 Lon: -75.6 Elev: 74ft.
3 Miles NNE Elkton MD
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 55. South wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Light south wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 69. South wind 11 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cecil County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE