Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer30.23 in (1027.1 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.57°N Lon: 104.85°W Elev: 5883ft.
3 Miles E Morrison CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 46. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 31. West southwest wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69. West southwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow before 11am, then snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boulder And Jefferson Counties Below 6000 Feet/West Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE