Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer29.86 in (1003.0 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.57 Lon: -104.85 Elev: 5883ft.
3 Miles E Morrison CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 87. Light southeast wind becoming east southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 9 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 91. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. West southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 89. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boulder And Jefferson Counties Below 6000 Feet/West Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE