Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNE 6 mph
- Barometer29.87 in (1021.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill-7°F (-22°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.57 Lon: -104.85 Elev: 5883ft.
3 Miles E Morrison CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 8pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around -8. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow after 11am. Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 9. Wind chill values as low as -10. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -9. Calm wind.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 15. Wind chill values as low as -9. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Sunday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 13.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boulder And Jefferson Counties Below 6000 Feet/West Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE