Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 15 mph
- Barometer30.30 in (1028.0 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Hagerstown Regional Airport (KHGR)
Lat: 39.71 Lon: -77.73 Elev: 722ft.
3 Miles S Sabillasville MD
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 24. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. West wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. West wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. West wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Cloudy, with a low around 28. Calm wind.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 1pm. High near 33. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Rain and snow. Low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Frederick County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE