Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 2 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Bair Ranch (8) (CO090)
Lat: 39.61428°N Lon: 107.14095°W Elev: 6125ft.
5 Miles W Dotsero CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 45. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Snow, mainly after midnight. Low around 27. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers. High near 30. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Flattops, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE