Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 8 G 17 mph
- Barometer29.89 in (1013.1 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.57 Lon: -104.85 Elev: 5883ft.
2 Miles NNW Bow Mar CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54. West wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. West southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE