Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer30.25 in (1025.7 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.57°N Lon: 104.85°W Elev: 5883ft.
2 Miles NNW Bow Mar CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69. West southwest wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE