Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.10 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility0.75 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Broomfield/Rocky Mtn Metro Airport (KBJC)
Lat: 39.91°N Lon: 105.12°W Elev: 5656ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow, mainly before 5am. Low around 24. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow before 8am. Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 46. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 31. West southwest wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. West southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boulder And Jefferson Counties Below 6000 Feet/West Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE