Severe weather possible for parts of central U.S.
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the central Plains and mid-Mississippi Valley, including parts of southern Nebraska and eastern Kansas, northern Oklahoma and western Missouri. Thunderstorms with large hail, locally-damaging wind and a tornado or two are likely across these areas.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity57% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.02 in Dewpoint59°F (15°C) Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Phillips Army Air Field / Aberdeen (KAPG)
Lat: 39.47°N Lon: 76.17°W Elev: 59ft.
3 Miles ENE Street MD 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. North wind 3 to 6 mph. Thursday Night A chance of drizzle after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 58. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday A chance of drizzle before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Light east wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Friday Night A slight chance of thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 59. Southeast wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday A chance of showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.