Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 6 G 26 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
ALDER SPRINGS (ECKC1)
Lat: 39.651617 Lon: -122.724533 Elev: 4543ft.
3 Miles ENE Alder Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 33 by noon, then falling to around 26 during the remainder of the day. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 37. Light and variable wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44. North northwest wind around 9 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE