Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Canyon Creek (8) (CO099)
Lat: 39.57397°N Lon: 107.453°W Elev: 5629ft.
6 Miles N New Castle CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow, mainly after 2am. Low around 27. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 33. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 38. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Flattops, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE