Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer30.32 in (1031.8 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.57°N Lon: 104.85°W Elev: 5883ft.
2 Miles NE Englewood CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 27. South southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE