Snow Continuing for the Northeast...System Affecting the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rockies
Heavy snow will continue in the Northeast into Wednesday. High winds and heavy snow will impact the Northern Rockies into Wednesday, while a system impacts the Pacific Northwest with rain and wind. Elevated fire weather concerns for portions of the southern Plains will continue Wednesday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 10 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1014.1 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.57 Lon: -104.85 Elev: 5883ft.
2 Miles NE Englewood CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming north northeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday A 10 percent chance of snow before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE