Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 12 mph
- Barometer29.59 in (1001.9 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
Lat: 39.73°N Lon: 86.27°W Elev: 810ft.
West Newton IN
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of rain and thunderstorms, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm after 11pm. Low around 35. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow, possibly mixed with sleet, becoming all snow after 2pm. Temperature falling to around 25 by 5pm. Breezy, with a north wind 22 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -4. North northwest wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Wind chill values as low as -3. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. South wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE