Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Humidity36% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint17°F (-8°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
DEEP CREEK (MITC2)
Lat: 39.773528°N Lon: 107.647056°W Elev: 9404ft.
7 Miles NNW New Castle CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 20 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Monday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.