Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 3 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Edwards Creek Valley (EDCVY)
Lat: 39.5325°N Lon: 117.7472°W Elev: 5192ft.
27 Miles WNW Austin NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Showers, mainly after 11am. High near 58. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE