Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNNW 4 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Edwards Creek Valley (EDCVY)
Lat: 39.5325°N Lon: 117.7472°W Elev: 5192ft.
27 Miles WNW Austin NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 55. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE