Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 2 G 2 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.702328 Lon: -123.484906 Elev: 1820ft.
4 Miles NE Branscomb CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. North wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE