Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
- Wind SpeedN 2 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.702328 Lon: -123.484906 Elev: 1820ft.
4 Miles NE Branscomb CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a temperature falling to around 44 by 5pm. Breezy, with a north wind 23 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North northeast wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63. North northeast wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE