Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.702328°N Lon: 123.484906°W Elev: 1820ft.
4 Miles NE Branscomb CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 41. South wind 16 to 21 mph becoming west southwest 9 to 14 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. North northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North northwest wind 16 to 18 mph becoming east northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61. East northeast wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE