Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 20 G 26 mph
- Barometer29.91 in (1011.7 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.57°N Lon: 104.85°W Elev: 5883ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Periods of snow with areas of blowing snow. Temperature falling to around 27 by 5pm. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 17. North wind 5 to 13 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. South southeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boulder And Jefferson Counties Below 6000 Feet/West Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE