Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 15 mph
- Barometer29.59 in (1002.0 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
Lat: 39.73°N Lon: 86.27°W Elev: 810ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of rain and thunderstorms, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Low around 34. Northeast wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow, possibly mixed with sleet, becoming all snow after 2pm. Temperature falling to around 25 by 5pm. Breezy, with a north wind 22 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -4. North northwest wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Wind chill values as low as -3. West northwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. South wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE