Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 22 G 29 mph
- Barometer29.67 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Broomfield/Rocky Mtn Metro Airport (KBJC)
Lat: 39.91°N Lon: 105.12°W Elev: 5656ft.
3 Miles NNW Genesee CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of snow between 9am and noon, then snow with areas of blowing snow after noon. Temperature rising to near 37 by 10am, then falling to around 25 during the remainder of the day. Breezy, with a west wind 11 to 16 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 15. North wind 6 to 13 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Breezy.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson and West Douglas Counties Above 6000 Feet/Gilpin/Clear Creek/Northeast Park Counties Below 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE