Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.84 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Broomfield/Rocky Mtn Metro Airport (KBJC)
Lat: 39.91 Lon: -105.12 Elev: 5656ft.
3 Miles NNW Genesee CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 40. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph becoming light northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. West wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a west wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 26. Breezy.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson and West Douglas Counties Above 6000 Feet/Gilpin/Clear Creek/Northeast Park Counties Below 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE