Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer29.95 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility0.50 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Broomfield/Rocky Mtn Metro Airport (KBJC)
Lat: 39.91°N Lon: 105.12°W Elev: 5656ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow. High near 42. North northeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow, mainly before 11pm. Low around 25. North wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boulder And Jefferson Counties Below 6000 Feet/West Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE