Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer29.64 in
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill-6°F (-21°C)
Current conditions at
Broomfield/Rocky Mtn Metro Airport (KBJC)
Lat: 39.91 Lon: -105.12 Elev: 5656ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of snow before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 16. Light north wind. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -7. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as -14. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -7. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. West southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boulder And Jefferson Counties Below 6000 Feet/West Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE