Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity44% Wind SpeedSSW 7 G 12 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint19°F (-7°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Bair Ranch (8) (CO090)
Lat: 39.61428°N Lon: 107.14095°W Elev: 6125ft.
11 Miles NW Dotsero CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind around 10 mph. Tonight A 10 percent chance of snow after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. West wind around 5 mph. Saturday Night Snow likely, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. West southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible. Sunday Snow. High near 29. West southwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Sunday Night Snow. Low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday Snow. High near 30. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 16. Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Wednesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 19. Christmas Day A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 29.