Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 3 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Bair Ranch (8) (CO090)
Lat: 39.61428°N Lon: 107.14095°W Elev: 6125ft.
11 Miles NW Dotsero CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 30. West wind around 15 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 11. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Flattops, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE