Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Bair Ranch (8) (CO090)
Lat: 39.61428°N Lon: 107.14095°W Elev: 6125ft.
14 Miles N Glenwood Springs CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of snow after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Tonight Snow, mainly after 9pm. Low around 22. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 26. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. North northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Flattops, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE