Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 13 mph
- Barometer30.21 in (1023.8 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
Lat: 39.73°N Lon: 86.27°W Elev: 810ft.
3 Miles SW Cumberland IN
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 22. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE