Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 8 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
DEEP CREEK (MITC2)
Lat: 39.773528°N Lon: 107.647056°W Elev: 9404ft.
14 Miles E Rio Blanco CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain before 9pm, then a chance of rain and snow between 9pm and midnight, then snow likely after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 36. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Flattops, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE