Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Wolcott (8) (CO095)
Lat: 39.70087°N Lon: 106.68395°W Elev: 6966ft.
7 Miles NNW Avon CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 35. North northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. North wind 5 to 10 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE