Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 3 mph
- Barometer29.85 in (1009.8 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility70.00 mi
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7 Lon: -104.75 Elev: 5571ft.
4 Miles SSE Adams City CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52. West southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE