Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity83% Wind SpeedS 6 mph Barometer30.02 in (1016.5 mb) Dewpoint47°F (8°C) Visibility9.00 mi Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Shelbyville Municipal Airport (KGEZ)
Lat: 39.6°N Lon: 85.8°W Elev: 804ft.
2 Miles S Greenfield IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A chance of sprinkles after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. South southwest wind around 6 mph. Saturday A chance of sprinkles before 8am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 71. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West northwest wind around 8 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. South southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Tuesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.