Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedE 6 mph
- Barometer29.96 in (1018.4 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility1.75 mi
- Wind Chill2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Hill City Municipal Airport (KHLC)
Lat: 39.39 Lon: -99.83 Elev: 2188ft.
4 Miles S Reager KS
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of snow before 2pm, then a chance for flurries before ending. Cloudy, with a high near 16. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. Wind chill values as low as -16. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as -14. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Wind chill values as low as -12. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 37. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Norton County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE