Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer29.68 in (1000.3 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility25.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7°N Lon: 104.75°W Elev: 5571ft.
3 Miles ENE Denver CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of rain and snow between 9am and noon, then periods of snow. Temperature rising to near 44 by 10am, then falling to around 30 during the remainder of the day. Windy, with a west wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north 20 to 30 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 18. Blustery, with a north wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. South southeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE